Supportive Living for Women
Safe, supervised housing and recovery program for women who are in the mid-stages of recovery.
Our Supportive Living Program features an 8-bed transitional living home for women. Located in the Albany community, this program is designed to provide life skills, employment opportunities, case management, and clinical supervision.
Women live in a healthy environment and maintain an alcohol and drug-free lifestyle with help from counseling, education, and employment training programs. Life-skills training is emphasized, and residents are expected to begin rebuilding employment skills and seek work opportunities for their future.
- 3 furnished apartments for women
- Average length of stay is 6-9 months
- Residents receive counseling in life skills, educational and vocational training
- Social & recreational activities
- Work readiness activities
- Individual and group counseling
- Volunteer program
- Treatment-focused program providing access to structured clinical programs